Friday, April 20, 2012

Prayer, Part 2


Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin!

Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord!

We have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the Righteous. He is the Propitiation for our sin.

Knowing that you were ransomed from the futile ways inherited from your forefathers, not with perishable things, but with the precious blood of Christ.

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace, which He lavished upon us.

He delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of His Beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sin.

For we do not have a High Priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment