Sunday, January 31, 2010

2009 in Review: November-December


November 2009--Prayer. This was my highlight from November. We ended elder's meeting by breaking off with another person and praying. I was with Pete Haumersen and I had a great time in the presence of God with this godly man. Its hard to describe what makes a prayer time "powerful"--you just sort of know. Our prayer time was powerful. He is incredibly sincere, compassionate, and humble--good traits to have in the presence of an awesome God. I left feeling very encouraged and knowing God is near.

December 2009--I love youth events (like the one above). I love the students in youth ministry. They are just a blast. We had two Christmas parties in December--one for middle school and one for high school. Both were great. Both groups have leaders that just click together so well and who make everything run so smoothly. God has blessed RBC with great youth leaders who are so gifted and love Jesus so much. I am blessed to serve with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment